Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Nettie's Fountain Pen has arrived

It was an exciting day today, Tuesday, February 22nd.  Worked most of the morning knowing that the UPS truck wouldn't be arriving until afternoon.  When afternoon hit it was like waiting for Santa Claus to arrive.  Every sound I heard, I'd pop up out of my chair to see if THE BIG BROWN TRUCK had arrived.  I guess that was my method for exercise that day! HA.  When 5:00pm hit, I thought for sure they would not arrive until Wednesday, but you know what they say, put dinner on the table and the company will come or the phone will ring.

Just sitting down to dinner and THE BIG BROWN TRUCK pulls up outside.  I was like a kid in a candy store! The books  look as I expected and when I shared my story with the UPS man, he even gave a smile and said a few words.  That's the first time I've heard him speak!

The pre-orders have all been shipped and a handful of books have been placed at Gooseberries in Burlington.

It is exciting to say the least!

And...... the article comes out in the Southern Lakes Newspapers tomorrow.  Can't wait!