Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday, February 28th, 2011

Today is Great Grandma's birthday!

I made a contact at the Waterman Hospital in Tavares, FL this morning while we were at dad's cardio therapy appointment.  While talking with the purchaser of the gift store, a customer overheard us talking and asked if she could purchase the book that I  had with me.  Originally from Indiana, Charlotte purchased the book on-site, I signed it for her and had my picture taken with her.  I will be contacting the buyer and she said she would probably take 10 books to sell in the gift store.

We then went to find where we could donate a book to the chaplain's office of the hospital and ran into Barbara.  She directed us to the chaplain and on a second note was interested in how I completed the project as her son writes poetry and she was looking for an avenue to publish his poetry.  Had a nice visit and I will be contacting her in the next couple of days.